Sunday, August 30, 2009

Six! Squeee!

Hey guys!

Wow, SIX COMMENTS. You all seriously made my weekend. I'm happy to hear I'm blogging amongst so many fans of autumn...and fans of BBQ pizza (or, the idea of BBQ pizza). Sunset magazine's website has the recipe and instructions for grilling pizza, and you can find it here. The dough was so easy to make and I know it sounds complicated, but grilling the dough on the BBQ is easier than it sounds. So try it, before we all have to cover up those grills and pack them away until next year.

Oh, and yeah, I make the tomato soup from scratch. Of course. And Kelly? Do you really have to ask if I re-write my lists if they aren't neat enough? You're talking to the lady who re-writes her grocery list at least twice each week so it is properly organized according to Winco's aisle layout. So yes, I believe we were separated at birth. Good thing we were reunited in elementary school over bran muffins and The Babysitters Club.

2 comments:

Abby E. Murray said...

wow, that dough recipe looks so good!! i wish we had a grill!

Smeltzerville said...

Todd totally BBQed a pizza a little while ago - because we saw it in our Sunset magazine!! How funny. It was sooOoo good.
And, I organize my shopping list by row too, so not to worry! ;)