Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tally

In my futile protest against this year's version of the Pediatric Stomach Flu, here is how my day went down:

Loads of laundry:  Three
Change of pajamas (Zoey):  Four
Change of clothing (Mommy):  One (Miracle!)
Number of baths (Zoey):  Three
Number of showers (Mommy):  One (!)
Brutal vomit attacks on livingroom carpet:  Multiple
Counter-strikes with jumbo can of Resolve:  Two
Books read:  At least 12
Movies viewed:  Probably another 12
Caffeine units for Mommy:  Not nearly enough
Scent of vomit still present throughout the house:  Check

And a happy cold and flu season to all of you.

3 comments:

Smeltzerville said...

ugh. But you were doing SO good!!! :)

Crafty Mama said...

Aahhh, it's everywhere! Luckily it was only me that had it in our house, I made hubby keep the family on the other side of the house. I don't know any of my friends or family that didn't have some version of it. BLAH!

Erin said...

I've definitely spent the weekend sleeping in the bathroom, listening to Harry Potty on my iPhone, and vomiting. Not what I call a good time. Hopefully Monday will find us all well again.